New and having some trouble

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by kirst, Oct 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirst

kirst New Member

I've just signed up and I have no permission to use the site in anyway, to follow people, groups, threads, make comments, join groups, chat, nothing. Worried I have done something wrong. It keeps saying the account has to be confirmed. I've read through the FAQ and can't fin any other way to get help or contact anyone. I hate to be a bother but I'd really like to join the community.

2. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Kirst, you are no bother, when did you sign up! Have you received an email yet from the forum, if you have not you will probably have to wait until you get one!you may post again here!
    3 people like this.
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You just need verification approval. Bear with us as the site administrators will send you an email. You have joined a very supportive community. Please let's know what is bothering you as by telling us we can help you. The only people who understand what you are going through are the ones who face or suffered a crisis. You will not be judged in any form but be shown compassion by other members of this forum. Take care and please DO NOT ACT ON ANY FEELINGS.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.