New and Improved Daily Cafe Open-Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Godsdrummer

Good Morning everyone.

What's going on today?

Not much for me. Just trying to stay warm and sane for another day. Well you know, :poo:

Well try and have a good day everyone!

Bambi

Hey Rocker Dude how goes it....I have work today at 9 yet woke up at about 230am and can't get back to sleep so I will be dead later on.

You at work? How goes it.

G

Godsdrummer

Yeppers I am at work. Think I might be coming down with something.

And yes, WC, Rocker Dude, works for me! :P

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
LOL, picturing you as a typical rocker dude will provide me with lots of amusement. :D

I can't stop sneezing. This is all kinds of wrong!

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend
How is everyone this morning. Kinda tired over here. And I had 12 hours of sleep. Some will say it's excess sleep. But it's my damn meds.

I am sick of taking them, and I have to be persuaded by my gf to take them, because she doesn't want me to become insane.

aoeu

I just found out that to re-enter university, I need help from a Ms N.T. - whose office I called 8 months ago "the least professional I have ever encountered". >_< Also that course I failed, I failed by 1%.

Ah, how appropriate: in Little Me's sig I see the following quote, "Choose your words carefully, you may have to eat them." I guess it's lunchtime (to be fair, I was manic and thus not in my right mind at the time...)

bluegrey

Antiquities Friend
Yeah, hi, is this the cafe's lost and found? Someone left their glass eye at my table- probably happens all the time. Oh, by the way I need another bottle of ketchup at my table. Anyway, if no one claims the eye after 30 days can I have it? I wanna make a bitchin' necklace with it.

:smile:

I just got home from school...

Not much to do today. First going to put up some ranked slayer films in my file share so those nubcake colonels over at b.net can see how teh 50z do it.

Also gonna take the old PSU and GPU I have and put them in my computer to see if they still work, they might come in handy for me and my friend's secret plans.

Then I might order some turtle beaches, but not sure cuz $200 is a LOT to pay just for a headset.

After that I'll probably take a nap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00