New and In Pain...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by scared10, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scared10

scared10 Member

Hey,

I'm new around here - I have so much physical pain I feel like I need to die. The doctors haven't been able to come up with a rhyme or reason to my pain they think it might be emotionally based. I don't care anymore I rather be dead than be in this piercing amount of pain.

~Scared10

2. I'm sorry to hear that . is something bothering you emotionally ? do you think they could be right ?

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi scared, sorry to hear about your terrible physical pain - is it something like fibromyalgia? It seems like it could be, have you had it diagnosed as such? If the doctors cannot diagnose it, I would tell them of what you're thinking....it seems very serious, and they should be taking note and proper care of ALL of you hun :) Don't beat up on yourself for feeling like you do, in your fight to find an answer :) Power and strength,

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Scared and welcome.. Very sorry you are going thru such pain.. Best wishes...

5. notjoyful

notjoyful New Member

This is notjoyful. I am a nurse and worked at a pain clinic. I have seen a lot of chronic pain in my life and it is no laughing matter. I live with chronic low back pain secondary to a lumber fusion. It seems as if depression is enough and I don't understand why pain also enters into the picture as well.

6. letty

letty Banned Member

scared10 i am so sorry for the pain, do you have a family doctor ? keep on them and keep telling them your in pain,
    you know your body and you know somethings wrong. hang in there i hope you get relief soon

7. scared10

scared10 Member

I go for a gastric emptying study tomorrow. My pain is in my abdomen and its a sharp stabbing pain but none of the regular tests come back abnormal. So we are wondering if its emotional pain manifesting itself as physical pain. Who knows - I feel so crazy so sick of being sick and so done with all of this.

8. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

I hope that this all goes really well for you, scared.........and that the results give the Dr.'s something they can work with more positively.........

If it IS only emotional pain, hun.....please do not despair about it..... emotional healing is very possible, too :)

9. scared10

scared10 Member

I'm so sick of the pain - its hurting so bad right now - it really has me feeling low.

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am sorry to hear you are in such pain. At least the doctors aren't giving up and are trying to find the cause of it. i hope you get it figured out so the pain can be under control. :hug:

11. scared10

scared10 Member

Thanks for the welcome - so they figured it out. I have Gastroparesis. I was diagnosed August 9th. Its driving me crazy. I wish it was better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.