New and kinda shy and scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought I'd join a forum like this. It's kinda scary. Let me say first off that I really have never wanted to commit suicide, i was too scared to. I have always day after day wished for death though. (I'm not ashamed to say that, life can get really lonely and sad). Throughout high school i had hoped my depression phase would disappear but now, at 24 years old, it still stayed the same or just got worse.

I hope I can eventually leave this place happy, or better yet, stick around to help others along the way.

I guess it's time to say 'hello, i'm new, i'm a big anime and video game fan and looking for friends so i don't feel lonely.' ^w^

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi Saria it nice to have you join our forum I know it is scary at the start it took me a long time to post Just know we care okay and no one will judge you here. You can pm me anytime hugs to you

eagle

hey, nice to meet you!

you will meet a lot of verry nice people on here. i sincerely hope you make some great friends. :)

lancashirelass

Hi and welcome to sf. We all found it harde to start with but everyone is in the same boat i am sure you will make plenty of friends. I am here if you want to talk.

Mr. Goldstein

I never thought I'd join a forum like this.
I am glad that you did. Welcome!

It's kinda scary.
Please don't be scared or shy: we at Suicideforum.com really care for you.

Let me say first off that I really have never wanted to commit suicide, i was too scared to. I have always day after day wished for death though'
I feel the exact same way: I want to die right this very second, but I am too scared to do it myself. I want someone else to kill me.

. (I'm not ashamed to say that, life can get really lonely and sad).
I am sure that a wonderful person such as yourself will be able to make great friends so that you will no longer be lonely. You just need to believe in yourself, like we do.

Throughout high school i had hoped my depression phase would disappear but now, at 24 years old, it still stayed the same or just got worse.
What prescription substances have you tried so far to help with your depression?

I hope I can eventually leave this place happy, or better yet, stick around to help others along the way.
We need you!

i'm a big anime and video game fan and looking for friends so i don't feel lonely.
My favorite anime shows were Samurai Jack and the 2003 series of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Monoka

Welcome to the SF.
i guess you found the site at a really low point. but i hope we here can help you and shed light where others would shy away.
your in the right place
x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00