1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New and needing venting

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Audio84, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Audio84

Audio84 New Member

Hello Everyone, (this is kinda long...its my first time :cazza:)
    This is my first time becoming a part of a suicide forum. I have never attempted suicide, but i sure have thought about it. I will sometimes plan it out in my head to a T. I never have any intentions of going through with it I think, but just the planning process makes me feel so good. I assume it is what people feeling like when they cut themselves to relieve emotional pain.

My story: I was always a pretty girl, humble, but pretty. Until I turned 23 and was plagued with adult acne. Where as I used to go to out all the time and go to the beach with no inhibitions. I now at almost 28 have turned a complete 180. I find excuses out of every friendship, relationship, or social event possible. I work hard to be alone. I do this because i feel like everyone is staring at my face. And almost, it seems like I punish myself for being so ugly. (Im not one of those girls who have a few zits). I mean, people are in fact staring at my face. I have been poked and prodded and pilled up and all were dead end roads and the realization that i will just have this face for life possibly, has recently all set in.

Friends have called me "flakey" when i back out of things like running marathons. What i hear when I HEAR marathon is, no makeup= no way.
    My current boyfriend is quite the looker...past girlfriends also up there on the scale. We have a lot of problem because I pretty much hate myself and I know that it affects the way i am in this relationship. (We met during my 3 month clearing after Accutane). False advertisement right? lol
    I know everyone has problems, but i just hate that i wear them on my face.:eek:hwell

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun welcome to SF. so many new medications out there for adult acne. I do hope you find one that can help hugs

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forums, Audio! :welcome:

My thoughts are with you, and know that I am reading what you write and am available to talk to you in PM if you ever want to. ~ Regards, Alex ~