New and nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm new and very unsure.

I was on another suicide forum that helped me quite a bit but recently things have been occurring on there that made me feel like an outsider again, and I've felt like that all my life. so I started looking for a new safe haven and found here. I'm now just very nervous a similar thing might happen.

A little bit about me, I'm 22 and have been suffering from OCD, depression, major panic attacks, 2 extreme phobias and PTSD. I've suffered from as young as I can remember and don't know any other way of life. I've never been good with social situations so thought is try the forum for support.

Feel a little daunted by the size of this forum :unsure:

Oh, and I'm not to great at putting things into words lol

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hiya KayErrol,

Welcome to SF. I am sorry that things didn't work out on the other forum hun, but we are a very friendly bunch here so don't feel daunted by the size of our wonderful forum.

I hope you can find the support you need and can build some good friendships. :hug:

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Welcome! You did just fine and get an A in my book for putting that post into words! If you have any questions about how this forum works or need help with getting around here, don't hesitate to ask! I bet you know the drill though, having been on another forum like this. ;)

:welcome:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey KayErrol,
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!! This is a friendly place.. You should have no problem blending in.. Just start posting away and you will meet some of us..

JustFirefly

well your welcome here :D We love new people. And everyone here is sure to help...

Im suffering from a lot too. If you need any support or just someone to vent to my ears always open

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi and welcome...we might seem big, but once you get to know a few ppl here, the size becomes very useable...so glad you found us and I hope you find comfort here...J

Thank you, I'm taking it slow getting into things this time, Im barely getting any spare time to get online. We are moving in about a month and juggling that and our daughter is more than a full time job. Only silver lining to being so busy is it distract me away from the depression somewhat.

Sais

Hello,
I was afraid of feeling like an outsider too, but people here are very friendly and nice, and this is pretty much the only place I haven't felt that.
I hope it works for you as well
Welcome :)

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi love your avatar Keeping busy does help yes I am glad you are here although large in size this place is very kind hun lots of people who understand and care

Jelly

Welcome to the family!

Glad to see you're here, reaching out and connecting. Anytime you need to talk, please know my PM inbox is available. <3

Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00