New and pretty desperate

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kj44, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kj44

kj44 New Member

Hi, I have bipolar, I'm having a lot of troubles lately. I'm glad I found this forum, where I can speak a little more clearly.
    I have suicide running through my mind all the time, at this point, I'm just trying to find a place my family won't find me.
    MY DR. is ridiculous, she gives me whatever I want, but, only answers on appt, days. I don't have any friends, and my
    family doesn't get it. ??

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

There are lots of people here who will understand where you're coming from. Please keep talking!

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

The unfortunate part is that when they do eventually "find you," and they will... You will ruin their lives totally forever. The question to be asked is whether or not relieving your own pain is worth the lifetime of pain you will inflict upon your family that they will have to suffer with FOREVER.

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome, kj....please keep us posted as to how you are getting on....you can be on the receiving end of support and understanding here....glad to have you with us. :hug:

5. kj44

kj44 New Member

Thanks for your replies. I'm VERY tired today, sleeping a lot. I think med changes have really messed with my brain. I didn't take my pills today,
    maybe later, I will be better. I'm very confused,makes me tired, I think.

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry that you can't really talk to your family about your feelings and that you don't have any friends. It's pretty much the same situation with me. At least here you can talk about what's on your mind and not be judged. Welcome and I hope you will find the support you need here.

7. toshi

toshi Well-Known Member

How are you right now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.