New and scared to death.. Two babies I have to keep it together just need help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brittanyl1908, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brittanyl1908

brittanyl1908 New Member

Hello everyone I am new here and just had my first suicidal scare today.. I have thought about it before but never this deep. I read on another disscussion forum about a guy who got so depressed he hung himself, I was fine begore reading that I mean I have alwats had panic and anxiety issyes and about two months ago they came back so I was doing good today and I read that post and it scared the heck out of me. Now I cant get it out of my head what if I get that depressed and I hang myself.. I have two little girls ages 3 and 2 and I am tryin to stay strong for them and my boyfriend but im loosing hope.. I just started counceling last week and my second apt isnt until friday that seems like forever away.. I just wanna jni what to do and how can I feel better.. I gave no friends no family and no support group please anything eill help

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun you have us now hun we will help you okay when you are anxious You just need to keep focused on your children hun They will always need your love hun okay When youfeel anxious you come here okay pm me anytime If you have to you call your doctor and tell them how you are feeling Counseling will help to hun see if you can get an earlier appt okay

3. brittanyl1908

brittanyl1908 New Member

Actually I would love to talk to u more I dont.know how to pm I just got on here about an hour ago so im still tryin to get used to it.. I really appreciate u helping me y are a god send.. Please reply back and we can talk thank u so much dear!

4. total eclipse

Hi hun i am glad you figured out pm button we can talk on our profile as well that is visitors msg or go to chat lots of people there to hun You just know that you are not alone now okay

5. brittanyl1908

brittanyl1908 New Member

Ok thank u so much u give me hope :'-)

6. total eclipse

There is hope hun sometime i cannot see it but then i reachout to friends here and they get me to see things more clearly I am glad you are here hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.