New and scared

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by butterflies32, May 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Hi

I reallly do not know why I am here I guess it is my last hope. I am losing all hope and I cannot cope with my life how it is now. I cry all the time and am lethagic and moody. SOmeone once said to me that it is understandable but I cannot understand why. My life has been shite and I am only 20. No one undestands and I cannot see a way out any more. Death seems the only way and yet I am still unsure of it I guess. A lot of me does not see the point in life anymore. How do I go on?

sam

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2008
  2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

Hi Sam, Welcome To The Forum
    I Hope You Find The Answers You Are Looking For Here.

Please Feel Free To Post More About Why You Have Come To Us

Please Stay Safe

3. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Welcome!!!

Maybe you will feel better once you know that you have people you can talk to without fear.

4. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Feel free to share your pain with us and be honest about your anguish.
    It helps to share and we are always here to listen/read what you have to say and give insight/opinions.

We care about you. ^_^

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum hun :hug:

6. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

7. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

hi sam,

Im sorry to hear you feel like that, but you have come to a good place to get support with how you are feeling.

If you need any support, please dont hesitiate to PM me

xxxx

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am sorry you are having the feelings you do. I hope you soon feel comfortable enough to share with us and maybe we can help you find some options that can help you find relief to your struggles. We are full of support in the fight for life. Let us try to give you that hope you need. Take care. :hug:

9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum butterflies

10. butterflies32

hi,

I kind of never expected anyone to reply. I feel so worthless and alone. For the past few days I have struggled so much. I've hidden from the world and have been so mean to my family. I have only just got out of bed today because I am scared of myself. Some part of me wants to stay alive but I c no reason why I should. I can not live like this with things haunting me with my ED I just do not seem to care anymore.

11. Frost Giant

Frost Giant Member

Butterflies, what kind of eating disorder do you have if you don't mind me asking? Food itself can have a major impact on how your body feels in general and how you cope with problems. Not to mention sometimes you can have a food allergy, or simply not deal well with specific substances, like sugar etc.

12. Kassus

Kassus Active Member

Everyone here is more than willing to listen, and help. All you need to do is say something.

And welcome.

13. butterflies32

Heya,

Frost Giant I have posted a thread on the Eating Disorders section of this forum. I definately have an eating disorder although it falls betwen two types. As for allegies...I have none that I know of. I am a vegetarian and my body struggles to digest both fat and fibre together but it does not stop me from eating them in the past. If you want to know more about this then look at my other thread. I am sorry but I cannot be bothered to explain it again. It is my secret and I do not like to spread it around.

Kassus, thank you.

Sam
    x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.