New and Suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by F*ckedUpPsycho26, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F*ckedUpPsycho26

F*ckedUpPsycho26 New Member

As the title says really:sad:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2007
  2. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

hi and welcome 2 the forum :smile:

I really hope u find some comfort in being surrounded by people who understand!

Take care

3. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: to the forum here. please continue to share and vent as you feel you need we'll be here to listen. please take care

4. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

Heyup!

Here if you need to talk ok?

Take care and keep strong,
    Tigga
    x

5. F*ckedUpPsycho26

F*ckedUpPsycho26 New Member

just feel like, i need to give up, i've been using, another forum called nshn for just over 2 months and i got friendly, with one of the mods, on there and we were msning each other regularly and getting on really well, or so i thought. It all came to a head, on friday though, as she sent me a pm, to say she'd deleted me, from her msn list, as she felt the conversations were too intense, she also said that, she had felt uncomfortable, due to the fact, that during an msn, conversation, on wednesday morning, when i let it slip, that i've stalked people, in the past and because i'd asked her, for her number a few times and given her mine, she was uncomfortable. It went, from bad to worse, from there, as she then on sunday, blocked me, from being able to pm her, again due to the intensity, of the conversations, i was ready to drop the site, altogether, but i'm also reluctant to do that at the same time, as i do have friends on there. I've also been recieving warnings, from their mod team and admin team, due to the fact, that i've been, trying to talk about this, on the site and due to posting wrong things, on the off-topic boards and today, for swearing. I just needed to vent some of my frustration on here really. I'm still no better, but thanx for allowing me to rant

6. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

I advise you to try to be mindful for a minute. What I mean by that is separate yourself from the situation you're worrying about, look at the facts, and be non-judgemental.

You creeped your friend out with your talk about being a stalker.
    She stopped talking to you.
    You felt remorse.

Look at the context without putting yourself in your shoes. Does this sound reasonable? What do you think a wise move would be in the future? Should you wait until you know someone better to disclose that information? Should you put the past behind you and move on? It's all in your hands.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.