new and suicidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

dink

I am new to this site and I am feeling really down right now. I guess that I am looking to talk with someone...but no one wants to talk with me.:sad: :sad:

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Hey dink, welcome to the forums. I wish I could be of help to you, but I'm even less helpful now than I am usually, I'm also feeling more down than usual, feeling inferior to everyone on this planet. :sad:

TheBLA

Heh, I've been here for over a year and still haven't told people here completely why I am depressed, I have to muster up the courage to do that soon.

Basically, I feel that I am inferior to everyone around me, that I was raised wrong, that I can't do the things everyone else can do in a heartbeat, etc. I feel so useless and that I'll only get more and more depressed in the future until I finally just snap and do something really bad. :sad:

I've never tried suicide or cut before.

I don't suffer from things most suicidal people have, like the loss of a loved one, abuse/neglected as a child, raped, etc.

I am inferior to everyone, my life is a fucking joke. And nobody around me knows how depressed I am or why, if I commit suicide, it would come as a total shock to them. They think I'll be alright but I dunno.....sigh.

Welcome to SF!!!!

it's good you found SF, it's the best place ever :)

If you ever want or need to talk just contact me, I am here for you.

Take care, and I hope to talk with you soon.

:hug:
xx

dink

If I were to die no one would care. I know what it is like to want to die. I am a cutter and self injurer too. Have been for the majority of my life. I can't go back to the hospital.

TheBLA

I know if I died, some people would definately care, I guess that makes it all the more painful? They have no idea how depressed I am and I can't bring it up to tell them.

I have a feeling some people do care about you, depression gets at you, it makes you take away all the reasons you want to live as to steer you towards suicide such as "my parents only pretend to care about me because I'm their son".

dink

I don't know? I almost died a few weeks ago and no one noticed. I OD'ed and was unconscience for 2 1/2 days. No one noticed.:sad:

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you have found us and decided to share some of your problems here. There are many people who would be able to relate to you and your situation. Take care. :hug:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear you hurt yourself and want to hurt yourself permanently.:sad: Please come here to let your feelings out. We may not be able to make it all better but I do care about how you are and want to offer hugs and love and support and hope, above all - HOPE!! :smile:

Depression and feeling suicidal comes and goes, hang on til it goes away again. We're here to listen to you and hold you up when you can't stand on your own. Make use of our shoulders and ears. We care about you.:smile: :smile:

love,

least

:welcome: to the Forum, dink :)
I'm sure there are people here who would like to talk to you :) If I see you in chat, I certainly will...
Take care, and if you need anything, feel free to PM me :)

Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00