new and whatnot

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Meander678, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meander678

Meander678 New Member

hey everybody,

I havent been suicidal in quite awhile but you never know, but im probably depressed... infact i dont think ive been truely happy in a long time.

if anything im Cold, my heart is like a very hard scab, I feel disconnected and dont really care about things. I hate society, ive been through some rough crap but who hasnt.

I've got a lot of anger and general hostillity within me, so ill probably be on the "Let It All Out" thread kinda often.

I recently lost my 5 month year old first born son to SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) so thats the latest thing I have to add to my list of rough crap, and its definately up there in the top 3.

since my son has died my hostillity has gotten worse, I dont have suicidal thoughts but I feel like hurting things. im too scared to go see a shrink and cant really afford to right now.

I dont wanna be on Prozac or any of those other stupid pills that "help Depression".

as far as my rap sheet goes...

ive been institutionalized 2 times

in jail 3 times

anger management 1 time

I had a meth addiction but I broke it with sheer willpower (7 years clean), the counselers would tell you its impossible but my experiance begs to differ.

my only addiction is cigerettes but I ocasionally partake in certain herbs, I dont drink anymore at all... drinking scares me big time.

anywho im sure ill get more in depth into some of this stuff later on.

thanks for reading

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey just want to say hi welcome to SF and good for you for beating the meth addiction way to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.