New around here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I thought I would introduce myself. Some of you might know me a little, I have been in the chat a few times since I joined, but I thought I would introduce myself.
I am 20 years old and I live in Northern California. I have been depressed for quite a while, and struggling to find a place to be myself. My parents live away from me, and haven't ever really been there for me. I am in college and I also live many hours away from my boyfriend, who on a good day can be a saving light. Although lately it seems that his flame is burning quite dully, I have been feeling his support less and less. I need someone to talk to. I have had a bad life so far, and I have tried a few times to kill myself, always with the full intent, but never successful, obviously.
I don't believe that ending it is the correct way to deal with the shit in my life, but I often feel that it is the only option left for me.

Welcome to SF. I hope you meet many people that you can relate to. It helps to share with others that understand how you may be feeling. :hug:

beauutyy

welcome:)
i feel you with the whole boyfriend thing.mine lives far away too,and things between us,or at least with him are dieing.andd its kinda sad.so i know the feeling.if you ever wanna talk PM me,or i have AIM and sometimes im in the Chatroom too:) I hope you meet some people you can talk and share your feelings with.
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00