new at this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Journey117, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Journey117

Journey117 New Member

I'm not sure how to start. I've wanted to die for pretty much half my life. I told myself that I would live past a certain age and I've reached that age and honestly my life feels like it's crumbling down. I found out within the last year that my mom is dying and that right there doesn't help. I would love nothing more to kill myself but I don't want to hurt her. Here lately I don't even care anymore. I didn't cut for over 2 years, but in March I couldn't take the stress anymore. I regretted it. thought of suicide came flooding back and it's the only thing I can think of anymore. I've tried to talk to friends about it but everybody brushes it off they all leave me. I've never been treated for depression never even thought about going. I don't know what to do.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum, I think you should consider getting professional help. It's hard for friends/family to understand and they probably do not know what to say that's why its best to see a doctor/therapist, they can teach you how to cope in a healthy way. Don't give up yet my friend and i am very sorry to hear about your mom, that is truly awful :hugs:

3. Journey117

Journey117 New Member

I'm so afraid. I can't talk to somebody face to face about my feelings and my last post wasn't even half of the way I'm feeling. There's so much more to it.

4. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. If you want a friend, I'm here. I'm always here to listen if you want to talk. I know it helps at times. Stay strong. Never give up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.