New boy.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Growling Badger, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I'm new here. I've been reading the forum for a few days now and generally I think you guys are great.

I went through a few very dark years and nearly ended my life, I wish I'd known you then. I seem to have got through the crisis and got back into the swing of life, but then there is always this pull at the back of my mind - I may one day have the courage to do it, and I often feel like I'm not living my life but someone elses.

Reading some stuff here I know some of you understand what I'm saying and some of you have different problems but we all know something is not quite right!
  2. CuriosityWasFramed

CuriosityWasFramed Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site, i'm ure you'll find plenty of help here :smile:

Why dont you come into chat? The enter chatroom button is along the top the top.
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

hello :)
    it's good to see you are a bit better!
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you have found us and are willing to share your experiences with us. Take care and i'll see you around the forum. :hug:
  5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

We met in chat :biggrin: :badger: :badger: :badger: was the annoying badger emo placer :laugh:

Welcome hun :hug:
  6. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi there and :welcome: to the forum,

I look forward to seeing you around.. i will try not to use the emoticon too much too ;)

:badger: - ok sorry i couldn't help it :tongue:
  7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.