• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

New, but upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm Lilac, from the UK - B'head. I joined because I've been struggling with a few thhings, such as my bi-polar depression, anxiety, self harm andd suicidal thoughts. I live with my parents so can't wait to move out, I have arguments with my parents everyday. I at times can't control my anger because I get so over whelmed so quick and litterally feel like stabbing myself so can't wait to be dead.

At times I am unable to control my thoughts because their so daunting, all I can think about is suicide and the wonders if yer know wa I mean! Well hello, it's nice too be here seems like a big community. :hug:

Kiba

Welcome to the forums Lilac. I hope you find the support you need here. There are many people here struggling as well and can relate. :hug: Hope you feel better.

I`m also new here! welcome! Its probable to assume that every person thinks about suicide at some point in their life, so all and all, this seems to be a good place to be at.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Welcome to the forums...Are you under doctors care?? They have meds to control your anger..How long do you have before you can move out?? Maybe you will gain a little more peace of mind..I'm sure you will make friends here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00