New, but upset.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by *Suicidal-Girl*, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Suicidal-Girl*

*Suicidal-Girl* Banned Member

Hello, I'm Lilac, from the UK - B'head. I joined because I've been struggling with a few thhings, such as my bi-polar depression, anxiety, self harm andd suicidal thoughts. I live with my parents so can't wait to move out, I have arguments with my parents everyday. I at times can't control my anger because I get so over whelmed so quick and litterally feel like stabbing myself so can't wait to be dead.

At times I am unable to control my thoughts because their so daunting, all I can think about is suicide and the wonders if yer know wa I mean! Well hello, it's nice too be here seems like a big community. :hug:

2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums Lilac. I hope you find the support you need here. There are many people here struggling as well and can relate. :hug: Hope you feel better.

3. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Welcome,

Hope you find the support your looking for here, I know I have. Hope to talk more.

4. LessLife

LessLife Member

I`m also new here! welcome! Its probable to assume that every person thinks about suicide at some point in their life, so all and all, this seems to be a good place to be at.

5. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Hi, Welcome to SF.

6. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Hello there, and welcome to SF.

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums...Are you under doctors care?? They have meds to control your anger..How long do you have before you can move out?? Maybe you will gain a little more peace of mind..I'm sure you will make friends here..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.