New but wish I was departed

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Calla, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calla

Calla Member

I was winning my battle but now I'm losing the war. I want to die because no one will ever love me. At the moment I am just drinking myself to death. Wow thats not a great way to say hello is it!?
  2. LostNerd

LostNerd Well-Known Member

Hi there Calla!

A hello is a hello in anyone's eyes! Welcome to Sf! Feel free to PM me about what is on your mind, I promise to stay up for the next few hours (even though it is already midnight) to see if I get a message from you to see if I can help you through this.

I understand you may be upset but please remember that you are valuable! Any life is!

All of us here at SF are here for you and are ready and waiting, just in case you could need us, at any time! Day or Night!

I really do hope to hear from you soon.

Peter :) :hug:
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome, Calla! :hug: I know you're having a tough time, but I hope you stay safe....Alex
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and is admirable to say 'hello' as who you are. I hope you find support and caring here...welcome again, J
  5. IWantToBelieve

IWantToBelieve Active Member

Hi Calla,

I'm sorry you are in pain. I used to think the same as you, that nobody would ever love me. The fact is that it's not true, even if you feel that is the case now.

I also found out that, even if somebody loves you, if you don't love yourself it doesn't make much of a difference, so the priority really is to learn how to tolerate yourself, then find things that you like about yourself, then to try and love you despite the (punctual) things you still may not like (or even hate) about yourself.

I hope you will be OK. Please let us know how you are doing.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi hun hugs to you:hugtackles::hugtackles:
  7. Calla

Calla Member

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2011
  8. Calla

Calla Member

Ok then thank you
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Calla..
  10. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI Calla, welcome.. maybe is time to reach out for some professional help for yourself. also booze is something that makes most even worse .. tc, Jim
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.