1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Case. Help please.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anon7mil, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anon7mil

anon7mil New Member

I hope this will relive some of my pressure, although I hate not being self-reliant/self-sustained.

My life seems so stupid. I get over some of these challenges just to find out I should have been thinking of something else. I've had many traumatizing things happen during my brain development years (I'm 30 now). I believe everyones bad feelings are my fault. I believe I cant get better because I cant talk or communicate. I believe I'm not supposed to bring these kinda things to anyones attention because I could have Pre-meditated things. Maybe I believe someone else wrote this. The things below may not seem like a lot to you but they hurt my life a lot because it seems like just enough to make me appear like a stupid idiot when I'm not but not enough to be put under care. I feel like I have to be alone to straighten things out.

Ive went to a private school where they seemed to teach me everything is beautiful and to love everything, then into the "real world" where I was so shocked I operated under delusions I can't remember most of the time. All I think about wherever I go is keeping people from knowing the things I'm writing about (they always find out a few of them every day/week) and that I will always be stuck in this stupid belief that nobody will know how I feel and it WILL catch up with and kill me. I've been electrocuted by a regular electric outlet (age about 8), gotten in a motorcycle accident when I was about 7 years old (step dad was driving), gotten in fights at school, dropped out of high school (got a GED), done to many drugs (been off them for a long time), totaled my roommates car, got in a few other car crashes and some close calls which could have been fatal. Ive hit my head by having a ball thrown at me (I was about 7 and it was a big dodge ball about the size of half my body), Ive been hit in the head with a rock, been hit in the head with a paint ball (worse than the rock), caught little league baseballs with my face, multiple bad sexual childhood events. I cant remember for @#$% (takes me forever), my mom lost me in the mountains for i think about 24 hours when I was 2 i think (I have no recollection of it), I get tourette's syndrome like symptoms, everyone except my families that I'm around hate or get very annoyed by me, my dad left when I was 2. I moved around a lot. I say OK or yes in conversations I have no idea what they are about, I got fired because I left work when I was feeling very dangerous to myself and others and didn't communicate well my reasons for leaving. I have no friends and believe I'm a type of disease so I push people away. I get very angry and anxious. I cant trust very many people. I'm running out of money. Ive been to therapists and I cant understand them, they seem to tell me to just be nice or want a friend which I don't like. I got diagnosed with abstine bar (don't know spelling) that makes me tired all the time, medication makes the fatigue worse. Theres probably more I forgot.

Sometimes I think I'm psychic and can control people. Sometimes I think I can fix everything (its not as easy as forgetting about it). Sometimes I think people are aliens to help my pain. I think ill never get another job because I'm to messed up. I also think Ill never get a disability check so Ill become a bum. I have very strong suicidal thoughts. I figure out things way later than normal and usually at a unhelpful time (cant comprehend). It took me almost 4 hours to write this. Sometimes these feelings don't last long but there still there.

Its very hard to believe theres hope for the pain I feel. Its like a amplified 3rd wheel type feeling. Its hard to leave my wife and family but the symptoms are terrible I don't know how I do it. I'm thinking of never speaking again.

I come off as an anxious prick to society I think. I'm really uncertain what to do. Do you guys think I could get a job? I feel like I have potential but most of it goes to making myself appear normal unless I'm alone (I cant even do a good job at it). I don't think I can get a job. Why shouldn't I just end it all?

2. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

Hi

Welcome to SF, I hope you find help her.

I am normally around if you wanna talk.

Ebbie

Xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.