New cell phone. With poll. :)

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by ~CazzaAngel~, Sep 8, 2010.

?

Which cell phone for free?

1. Pantech Link with keypad.

75.0%
  2. Samsung a777

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Nokia 6350

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

So, my cell provider has became part of AT&T and they said we get to keep our same calling plans, but we have to get new cell phones, but for us that bought phones already, they are giving us free cell phones, and there are 3 options for the free ones (they are all worth more than the basic 2 year old Nokia flip phone I currently have that's worth $60) There is one that is like a newer version of what I have, but I don't really want it, I've more or less ruled it out.

So, help me decide! :biggrin:

Pantech Link (linked, just click)

Samsung a777 (linked, just click)

Nokia 6350 (linked, just click)

The Pantech Link I've researched and read a handful of review sites, where they reviewed every detail of the phone - they all pretty much said the same that it's a good value, and much better than the usual Pantech reputation, made better. I like the features on it.

The Nokia is pretty much a general flip phone like what I have now, and don't want another. lol

The Samsung has about the same type of reviews as the Pantech Link, but doesn't have the features I want, keypad, etc.

So, help me, guys. hehe :)

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I say go for the one that has the features you want!!

3. Nerve

Nerve Well-Known Member

don't get flip phones :( and since the Samsung doesn't have the keyboard, go with the Pantech, even thou i never heard of this brand

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Well, Alison... I was leaning more to wards the Link, as it has decent reviews and seems to be a good deal, however, Samsung has a better rep, so, in the end I get a little iffy, but reviews and such pointing to wards the Link are good, so, dunno. That's why I wanted to do the poll. :tongue:

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

If you want a keyboard get the first one :p

6. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

whats wrong with something like this ?

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Pantech phones are good. I've used one, the Pantech Duo, and it was a decent phone. I'd go for it; if you don't like it, I think you have 30 days to take it back to AT&T and try another one.

8. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Don't listen to Alison, she still use those banana phone. :p

Here's some links to the phones on GSMArena.com with specifications and reviews from both the site and users. Gsmarena is the best cell phone website. :)

Samsung a777

Nokia 6350

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.