New Denver International Airport?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Pad, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

Ok, there is something not right here. Ive just read a book about it and nothing makes sense.

1. Denver already had an airport- the new one has less runways and no new technology, the only difference is that it occupies a huge amount of land.

2. The runways are possitioned in the shape of a swastika.

3. Theres a masonic capstone that has in writing 'The New Word Airport Comission'- this does not exist, many people believe this to mean New World Order.

4. There is a brick marked with the letters AuAg, which the disease Australian Antigen is also known as.

5. There are 4 murals that seem to tell a story of mass genocide- the first one, a man wearing a gas mask stabbing a white dove, while gas kills children as mothers hold them. the 2nd, 3 children in coffins and a destroyed world in the background. the 3rd, children from all nations handing swords wrapped in flags to a boy who seems to be making them into something else. the 4th, the world in harmony once again. People believe this is after the worlds population has been cut to 2 billion people.

5. There were originally 5 buildings built, but they were apparently built 'wrong' but instead of destroying them workers were asked to put them underground. Once this was done tunnels were dug between them and a sprinkler system installed throughout the tunnels. When anyone is asked about this they say they are not allowed to comment. Also workers periodically still go down there to work. The airport says these buildings are for storage, but no airport needs that amount of space for storage.

6. The Queen and a lot of other world leaders have recently bought property near the airport under aliases which means they obviously see the airport of some significance.

This is all I can remember and it does sound very strange to me. A lot of people will cry paranoia but there is a lot of evidence there that something isn't right, and that people have been unwilling to comment is also very strange.
  2. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

Do you really think that "The New World Order" would be that obvious.
  3. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

why not? they count on human stupidity
  4. Issaccs

Just to save myself some time.

There are several conspiracy theories relating to the airport's design and construction. Murals painted in the baggage claim area have been claimed to contain themes referring to future military oppression and a one-world government. However, the artist, Leo Tanguma, said the murals, entitled "In Peace and Harmony With Nature" and "The Children of the World Dream of Peace," depict man-made environmental destruction and genocide along with humanity coming together to heal nature and live in peace.[23] In the mid-1990s, Philip Schneider gave lectures about highly secretive government information concerning "deep underground military bases" that were constructed by the United States government, and said that one of these bases exists about two miles underneath the Denver International Airport. Author Alex Christopher claimed to have worked in the tunnels under the airport, and described what appeared to be vast holding areas for prisoners, strange nausea-inducing electromagnetic forces, and caverns big enough to drive trucks through, presumably to be filled with helpless political prisoners.[24]

Conspiracists have pointed to unusual words cut into the floor as being Satanic, Masonic, or just some impenetrable secret code of the New World Order: Cochetopa, Sisnaajini, and the baffling Dzit Dit Gaii.[25] These words are actually Navajo terms for geographical sites in Colorado. The words, Braaksma and Villarreal, are actually the names of Carolyn Braaksma and Mark Villarreal, artists who worked on the airport’s sculptures and paintings.[26]

There is a dedication marker in the airport inscribed with the square and compasses of the Freemasons, along with listing the involvement of the two Grand Lodges of Freemasonry in Colorado, and mounted over a time capsule sealed during the dedication of the airport. The Freemasons participated in laying the “capstone” (the last, finishing stone) of the airport project. Conspiracists[who?] claim that this is a futuristic “keypad” with some unknown purpose. Scarier to them is the notation of an organization called the 'New World Airport Commission,' which sounds similar to New World Order. The New World Airport Commission was a group of local businesses that organized the opening ceremonies of the facility, and they chose the name because Denver was aiming to create a “new, world-class” city and airport. [27]

Thankyou Wikipedia.
  5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Not too strange. It's coming soon :)
  6. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

What are you saying? A massive genocide is taking place in Denver's airport? I've been there maybe 30 times and I've never smelt anything and nobody is ever acting suspicious.
  7. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Ok i know what its all about
    Soom aliens will land and the world must be ready
    thats why they say there will be war and the world will be reduced
    to 2Bil people, as people will panic and start shooting and killing each other.
    The USA goverment know this so they make preparations
    the underground storage rooms are for alien equipment and ships
    so that they can hide them for at least the beginning.
    Dose it make any sance? :laugh:

Edit: Oh i forgot to mantion, the source of this information is 100% reliable as it comes fromthe voise in my head!
  8. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I wouldn't worry about it.
  9. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

wikipedia was made by people
    it could be made by the gov as a disguise.
  10. Issaccs

11. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Well worry is always uneccesary. What will happen will happen. But that doesn't take away from the fact that something strange is going on there.

How easy it is for them to get away with anything?
    Say an alien abduction did take place for you, and you were certain? Who would believe it? Would you believe it yourself? You'd be considered crazy. So basically, they can do anything they want... and if it's brought to people's awareness... they are generally considered crazy. Fortunately there are more and more open minded people seeking the truth of what's going on. More and more authors willing to speak about it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.