New Diagnosis yet again

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Well i moved areas 2 months ago which meant i needed to go see a new psychiatrist, and before the appointment i knew i would be diagnosed with something else, and i was right. Apparently now i dont suffer from schizo affective disorder, nor clinical depression, nor schizophrenia, nor bi-polar disorder, no, according to this new asshole i suffer from BPD. I really think these trained chimps just make it up as they go along. So now im back at square one, its great, it really is

2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

ah man :( I agree with you, they don't know so they make up diseases and fill you with pills, when it doesn't work and they are stump they still do the same. Don't get me wrong, it's good to get the meds when they help, but you got to monitor them as well...otherwise they'll walk all over you...

stay strong my friend

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i don't understand how one doc can undue what another pdoc has diagnosed they are essensially saying the other doc doesn't know what they are doing
    whatever the label is hun i hope you get the help you need to keep stable hugs