New English Girl...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by no salvation, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no salvation

no salvation New Member

Hi. I'm Abby, 20 and unemployed from England. When I was 14 I joined a self harm online community, but the way I am now suggests that I need a place with more fitting support... so here I am.
    I have felt this way for a long time. It seems that the only thing keeping me here is that I have 2 younger brothers. I protected them from pain a lot when we were kids and I always thought that having them in my life would help me keep hold of myself and stop me from doing anything that would hurt them. But recently even that thought doesn't give me much strength anymore and I can feel myself slipping further each day.
    I hope others here can relate to me. Thanks for reading.
  2. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

Hey and welcome to SF Abby!

We're happy you visit us for support.
    We will do our very best to support you in any way possible.

If you want to talk to someone please send me or someone else a message and we'll do our best to help you.
    My message box is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. :)
    Also be sure to join the SF chat for support or if you just want to chat.

Take care,
  3. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum. :hug:
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Abby, welcome to SF!!
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Abby.

:hug: xx
  7. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi abby, welcome to the forum.

i hope you find support here - i have. :smile:

pm if you want to talk. xxx
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum abby. i am sure you will get much needed support from our forum members. :hug:
  9. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF Abby! :)
    It sounds like you're suffering a lot at the moment, I hope you find the support you need here. :hug:
  10. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

I hope you find the support you are searching for here. Feel free to PM me. I have msn, just ask for my addy if you want to talk outside of the forum :)
    I hope you are doing well when you read this.

11. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to sf :)
  13. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Abby,
    Welcome to the forums.. I can relate to you.. I used my daughter and grandaughter for years as a deterent to keep me from commiting suicide.. Back in November I was ready to end it all, My daughter and grandaughter just werent enough anymore.. I had a member here who saw that my replys had changed and he stuck with me thru thick and thin and kept me from ending it..
    My shrink has finally got me on the right combination of meds that are also helping me battle these thoughts.. And finally I have a great therapist who has shown me how to make changes in the way I think.. Don't be afraid to reach out and get help...It's there you just need to find it..
    My changes in life haven't happened overnight it has taken a couple of hard years of holding on and fighting it..I wish you the best!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.