New, from the UK.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WhateverYouSayIAm, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So this is the second time i've joined up to this website (first name was xbrokenangelx) about 2 years ago now.
    I'm 21 years old, female and from the UK.
    I've been a self harmer since the age of 13, its something i thought would go away or get easier within time, but it hasn't. Its how i deal with problems in my life, and i've learnt to find ways in which nobody can find out anymore.
    I live at home with my mum and my sister, and i'm a Lesbian whose recently come out of a 3 year relationship. I'm finding it really hard to get go :-( I know its over, shes over me, but i can't help but feel the constant need and want to talk to her and almost make her stay?

I've been suicidal for about 2 years, on and off. But the thoughts have never really left my mind.
    I joined this website 2 years ago and i met somebody i became really close with, he was suicidal too.. and we somehow helped each other, we met up a few times, and now he's doing really well. He's working, hes stopped self harming, hes no longer suicidal, yet i feel like i'm exactly in the same place. I'd really like to be able to speak to anybody close in age with me or from the UK, just somebody who can relate to some of how i feel.

2. jamesonnk

jamesonnk Member

Im 19. You can talk to me anytime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.