New from uk

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by MisterT, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterT

MisterT New Member

Hi....First of all, I feel pretty dumb being here after all the kind of problems some people have had to face here. I've been feeling this way for years and I'm finally starting to get tired of pretending I'm this happy laid back guy. I've no real reason to feel like this, I've had my fair share of shit experiences but who hasn't? I'm just fed up of living and the thought of ending it all by hanging is becoming so appealing and more and more prominent in my day to day thoughts constantly. Sounds terrible but I keep wanting something really bad to happen to me or my family so i could actually have a reason for feeling suicidal other than just being 'fed up' and not seeing the point of living. That may be common, I don't know. If I was being honest though, I've always thought I wouldn't be one to talk about commiting suicide and just get on with doing it. But I do think I can see how it may help to stall what may or may not happen. Thanks for listening.

2. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum MisterT

3. Mogwai02

Mogwai02 Active Member

you sound just like me, MisterT.

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Mister T.. welcome to the website..

5. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome!

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun glad to see you here hun reaching out for support hugs to you

7. Susanne

Susanne New Member

Hi. I know it sounds boring but have you thought about writing in a journal? You sound young and have a lot to live for in the world. Write all the bad feelings in a journal everyday for at least a week, any other feelings as well. It does help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.