New . From Wisconsin/Minnesota

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Techn9cian420, May 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Techn9cian420

Techn9cian420 New Member

Hey. I am new here . I am/have been struggling with depression and anxiety for years . Plus being a lesbian and being bullied for it doesn't help my anxiety. I want to make some real friends . I have dealt with enough fake people for a whole life time . So if you wanna meet up or even video chat . (Skype or FaceTime) hit me up :D I'm super cool !
    Thanks, Taylor
  2. damselfly

damselfly Member

I can help with talking through emails if you want, as I'm not comfortable with video chats.
  3. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Welcome to the forum Taylor. I hope you find friends here; many do. I would urge you, and other users of the site, to remember that sharing skype and offsite details compromises anonymity and gives up the protections and guidelines of the forum. Please take ever precaution for your own safety. If you want to chat to people "real time" to get to know then, I recommend hopping into chat rather than swapping offsite information with total strangers.

Take care and stay safe.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya Taylor, lovely to meet you. I hope you find this site supportive and helpful. I also suffer with anxiety. Welcome to the forum :hugs:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.