New girl... old problems

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by mental_obsession, Jun 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mental_obsession

mental_obsession New Member

Hey... guess I don't really know what to say... I'm 25, married with 2 kids. Sounds pretty normal, right? Well from the outside my life is very normal, its what goes on inside my head that is not. I try to be a happy outgoing person one the outside, but the reality is that I'm depressed. Sometimes its not so bad... sometimes it is. I also dabble with cutting and struggle with eating and food issues. It seems to me that whatever problem a person could have... I do. The thing that is worrying me the most is that I usually only write about what's going on in my head when things are really getting bad. Writing is the only way I can express what I am feeling, maybe because I don't have to see the reaction of the person that I am telling. I'm way too much for people in my small minded hometown to deal with... I guess I'm just hear to get some of my thoughts out of my head, for someone to listen, and not judge me.
  2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

We definitely aren't a small-minded collection of people, you will not be judged here

Welcome to the forum
  3. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

There's always someone here willing to listen when you feel you need to let out your feelings and problems. :smile:

Welcome, welcome! ^.^
  4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. :smile: :hug:
  5. zRichi

zRichi Member

hey girl,

That's totally cool man. Everybody has real shit to deal with =/

I guess taking faith in stuff is a good way to deal...I don't mean in a religious sense...I'm currently writing a novel and my faith is that I get it published =D

doubt ill ever actually finish it though and i don't think anyone would ever read it...but ah welll.

pm if u wanna get stuff off ur chest
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you feel you can write to us here. We will be more than happy to listen to what you have to say. Take care:
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :arms:
  8. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF I hope you will find some help and support here :)
    Feel free to pm me anytime
  9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to SF x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.