New girl

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LaraLuBlu, Nov 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaraLuBlu

LaraLuBlu New Member

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd start a thread so I could meet a few of you. My name is Lara, it isn't my birth name, or real name I guess you could say, but it is a name I identify myself with - long story, kinda like a nickname. Anyway, I guess I joined this site to see if I could find people I could relate with in regards to depression and anxiety, I've been dealing with ever since I was a young teenager, I won't bore you too much over the details. I'm sure I'll get to meet and talk with some of you soon enough. :)
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Lara, welcome to the site. I am sure you will find lots of people here who will support you and be able to relate to you :)
  3. Leon2

Leon2 Active Member

Welcome Lara, hope your ok
  4. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Hey, Lara. I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles with depression and anxiety..... they are a terrible mix to have. Do you seek out treatment for either one of them? Glad you joined us here.. *hugs*
  5. Icefang

Icefang New Member

Hey! I'm newish here too. I also have severe anxiety and depression. You will find some very nice people on this site who know just what you're going through. Welcome :3
  6. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Greetings; you definitely have come to the right place to find like-minded people who share what you are going through and also connect and open up with. SF is perhaps the best and friendliest site you will find anywhere on-line, so although it is sad that you joined for the reasons you have, welcome and sit back for a spell. :)
  7. Ravengirl

Ravengirl Active Member

Hello there I am new too.
    Nice to meet you, I am Jenny.... ( my nickname)
  8. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to one and all here. We are a very supportive community. Life is important and that means you as well.
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find what you are looking for here. If you need a friend or someone to listen we are here for you. Good luck on this forum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.