1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New girl

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LaraLuBlu, Nov 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaraLuBlu

LaraLuBlu New Member

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd start a thread so I could meet a few of you. My name is Lara, it isn't my birth name, or real name I guess you could say, but it is a name I identify myself with - long story, kinda like a nickname. Anyway, I guess I joined this site to see if I could find people I could relate with in regards to depression and anxiety, I've been dealing with ever since I was a young teenager, I won't bore you too much over the details. I'm sure I'll get to meet and talk with some of you soon enough. :)

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

Hi Lara, welcome to the site. I am sure you will find lots of people here who will support you and be able to relate to you :)

3. Leon2

Leon2 Active Member

Welcome Lara, hope your ok

4. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Hey, Lara. I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles with depression and anxiety..... they are a terrible mix to have. Do you seek out treatment for either one of them? Glad you joined us here.. *hugs*

5. Icefang

Icefang New Member

Hey! I'm newish here too. I also have severe anxiety and depression. You will find some very nice people on this site who know just what you're going through. Welcome :3

6. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Greetings; you definitely have come to the right place to find like-minded people who share what you are going through and also connect and open up with. SF is perhaps the best and friendliest site you will find anywhere on-line, so although it is sad that you joined for the reasons you have, welcome and sit back for a spell. :)

7. Ravengirl

Ravengirl Active Member

Hello there I am new too.
    Nice to meet you, I am Jenny.... ( my nickname)

8. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to one and all here. We are a very supportive community. Life is important and that means you as well.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find what you are looking for here. If you need a friend or someone to listen we are here for you. Good luck on this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.