New grandchild soon

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by total eclipse, May 13, 2010.

1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

My daughter inlaw just got induced so perhaps by tommorrow i will have my first grandchild it is a little girl the ultrasound says theywill call her Isabella I like that name My son is so gentle and loving and his wife is kind a little more forward outspoken but they say opposites attract they will make good parents they will Now just waiting i hope all goes well for her and the baby

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

:baby:

I'll give you another congratulations.

Now you have baby cows and a human baby! :biggrin:

3. total eclipse

Yeh lots of babies ahahah and 2 more baby cows to come too Baby Isabella ihope comes soon so mom not in too much pain all night thanks Grandma to be needs to sleep so she has energy tomorrow

4. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Aww-that's awesome! Congrats! I'm sure you'll be a great grandma. :) :stars: :baby:

5. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Awwww, Congrats!! :confetti:

6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Congrats!

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:cheer::cheer::clap::arms:

congratulations violet...hope all goes well with the birth,,,

8. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!! I think Isabella is a beautiful name. You are going to make a fabulous grandma. Have you thought about what you want her to call you yet?

9. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:spaz: congratulations :smile:

10. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Congrats Violet. My mum is dying to be a Grandma, she'd be so jealous! :)

11. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Congratulation my mum also wants to be a Granny told her not to hold her breath lol

12. Kya

Kya Member

congratulations! :bubble:

13. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Congrats :stars:

14. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

aw, that's great news!

15. total eclipse

I don't know what i want her to call me really it is up to her um dr say sometime this evening she will arrive I hope soon for all their sakes I will feel better once she is here doing well going to be a long day for ma and pa

16. total eclipse

Baby not cooperating mom been in labor since last night almost 24 hours now
    mom BP is high i am worried for her health she just had epideral so that will help her a bit she is only 7cm dialated another 3 to go but baby has not come down far enough yet to do anything. I hope she come soon if not i hope the doctor get the hell in there and does something. I am so worried now won't sleep until i know she is okay and the baby is okay.

17. total eclipse

well after 36 hours of labor baby came at 305am mom not in good shape but resting now baby is very healthy Dad exhausted too i went in at 330am andheld her for two and half hours now i have to go to bed working soon
    thank god she made it now all can rest and breath easy She is a beautiful baby girl so alert mom and dad should be very proud of themselves

18. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Tell the new parents I wish them the very best. I know you are very relieved that the baby is here safe and well. Take care of yourself gran so you can babysit... ducking under chair. :hug: :flowers:

19. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

that's good news violet....congratulations..:smile:

20. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Aww-congrats violet! :D :baby: