new guy

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by CloudedIntellect, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nevermind sorry to waste your time bye

Last edited: Jan 31, 2008
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Don't go :sad:

I hope you have changed your mind and decided to stay around.

Sam xoxo

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Its nice to see you still around :smile:

Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself and why you came here?

4. lets see my name is jesse im 17 and all i think about is suicide.My dad was bi polar and he killed himself my older brother killed himself and I think its my turn. i have really bad anxiety attacks that caused me to drop out of school. I never feel like i belong here or fit in and now i just feel alone and ready to die

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug: :arms: :hug:

I am so sorry for your losses. I can't imagine how hard that was to deal with. Remember how devastated you were when you lost them though? Do you really want to put the rest of your family through that? That's exactly how they will feel if you kill yourself hun.

You will find many people here who understand you and, hopefully, some who can help you to feel better.

Hope to see you around.

Sam xoxox

6. -GirlxNextxDoor-

-GirlxNextxDoor- Well-Known Member

Hi Jesse welcome to the forum
    if you need to talk i am here for u mate =3

7. D3ath

D3ath Well-Known Member

Welcome Jessie! :).

Theres always people here you can talk to if you need to express things, theres also a number of people who suffer from bipolar here too. I hope you decide to stay around here, as it can this site can be a great help.

8. Corieh Infected

Corieh Infected Well-Known Member

Hi Jesse! Welcome to the forum. <3 A lot of people here have suffered from things like what you're going through. I'm sure you'll find a lot of people to talk to, and it can make you feel better. Glad you decided to at least start by joining here instead of killing yourself.

9. gforce7

gforce7 Active Member

Welcome Jesse, I'm glad you found the courage to introduce yourself. And remember, never think you are wasting anybody's time on here! We're all here for each other :hug:

10. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: jesse

11. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

:arms:
    Hy Jesse!

You must be very brave to came here! Its big step that you searched help!
    If you wish to talk, you can send me private message- i will always be there...
    Maybe i can help you...

12. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hi jesse, welcome to the forum:biggrin:

14. Thanks Everyone I hope this site helps me You all are wonderful people.

15. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am sorry to hear about your father and brother. It is time for the cycle to be broken and you have the power within you to do just that. It took courage for you to post here. That was taking the first and most difficult step. I hope you choose to stay around with us for a very long time. :hug:

16. Sentient-Blizzard

Sentient-Blizzard Well-Known Member

lonely? welcome to the club dude. Still I'm very sry to hear about your losses, maybe i should just the fuck up becuz i have no idea how it feels like to lose your dad and brother like that. but just like all the others said : You are not wasting anybody's time! We suicidal kids with our mostly empty social lives happen to have a huge amount of free time, we just don't know what to do with it.:tongue:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.