1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Guy

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by jack, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jack

jack Member

Hi everybody, I'm new here.

I've been depressed on and off since I was a teenager (I'm 34 now), and I attempted suicide 6 years ago. I lived through it, and I've been in this thing called "Recovery" ever since.

My main issues are with sexual abuse and sexual addiction. I'm really messed up.

I'm going through a divorce right now, and I'm having a REALLY hard time with it. Feeling that ache of not having someone there, and knowing that I can't satisfy it, possibly ever. Feeling like I don't deserve anything in life except monotony and misery. I long to go to sleep one night and just never wake up.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Jack i am sorry tohear your suffering will find supportive people here though

3. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hi jack :hug: welcome to sf
    i'm sorry things aren't good right now
    i hope you find all the help and support you need here :smile:
    thinking of you :heart:
    triggs xx

4. jack

jack Member

Thanks Mary & triggs. I hope to find support & help here too. I wish I could finding in a real-life way though. I think the hugs emoticons are cute, but I need the real thing.

5. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

Hi jack! Welcome to the forum! :shake:

6. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Welcome... sorry you're feeling so bad right now, hope you're able to find a way to cope here... :hug:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hello Jack and welcome to the forum. It's nice to meet you. :handinhand:

8. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya, Jack! Welcome to SF! I'm sorry you feel so down right now, but I'm glad you found us - you'll get lots of support here.

:hug:
    A.

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Jack. I hope we can be a system of support to you. :hug:

10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to Sf Jack. Hope you find what you're looking for here and that you find this forum to be a supportive and friendly environment for you. :hug:

11. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Jack.

:hug: xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.