New Guy

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by jack, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jack

jack Member

Hi everybody, I'm new here.

I've been depressed on and off since I was a teenager (I'm 34 now), and I attempted suicide 6 years ago. I lived through it, and I've been in this thing called "Recovery" ever since.

My main issues are with sexual abuse and sexual addiction. I'm really messed up.

I'm going through a divorce right now, and I'm having a REALLY hard time with it. Feeling that ache of not having someone there, and knowing that I can't satisfy it, possibly ever. Feeling like I don't deserve anything in life except monotony and misery. I long to go to sleep one night and just never wake up.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Jack i am sorry tohear your suffering will find supportive people here though

3. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hi jack :hug: welcome to sf
    i'm sorry things aren't good right now
    i hope you find all the help and support you need here :smile:
    thinking of you :heart:
    triggs xx

4. jack

jack Member

Thanks Mary & triggs. I hope to find support & help here too. I wish I could finding in a real-life way though. I think the hugs emoticons are cute, but I need the real thing.

5. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

Hi jack! Welcome to the forum! :shake:

6. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Welcome... sorry you're feeling so bad right now, hope you're able to find a way to cope here... :hug:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Jack and welcome to the forum. It's nice to meet you. :handinhand:

8. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya, Jack! Welcome to SF! I'm sorry you feel so down right now, but I'm glad you found us - you'll get lots of support here.

:hug:
    A.

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Jack. I hope we can be a system of support to you. :hug:

10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to Sf Jack. Hope you find what you're looking for here and that you find this forum to be a supportive and friendly environment for you. :hug:

11. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Jack.

:hug: xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.