New guy

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by all lone, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. all lone

all lone New Member

Well my attempt was febuary 23rd 2007 when i took a drug od and downed some whiskey. Friend called and i guess i answered she knew something was wrong and called the police they found me in my room and called in ems i woke up in the er 12 hours later. Lots took me to that point seperated from my wife of 18 years that January 1st have a son thats now 13 Have cence divorced. Mother died in 01 father pasted june of 07... have no family to speak of sister and brother but we dont get along. son is in that age of it's not cool to hang with dad (ex wife has primary custody i get him everyother weekend). Every day is hard and wonder why i was saved. hope to make some friends here maybe help eachother out (someone to talk with that knows the feelings) Thanks by the way my names Ken
  2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Hi Ken,
    Welcome to SF. Thanks for telling us a little back history.
    I hope you'll get the help you need here and make a few friends in the process. :hug:
  3. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Hi Ken

Welcome to SF. Just drive in, we are all here for our own reasons and we all respect each other. Its a nice little forum. If ya need anything just shout me.

4. pither

pither Well-Known Member

Welcome Ken-
    I hope you can find some comfort and support here on SF

5. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

Hi Ken, welcome to the forum! I hope this place will prove to be helpful to you, as it has been to me and many others.
  6. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

welcome to SF
  7. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Ken. Welcome to SF! You've come to the right place - members are very supportive and helpful to one another. Glad to see you on board! :hug:
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Ken. I hope we can help you to dispell that sense of being completely alone. I am confident you will make some friends here. :hug:
  9. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey ken welcome to sf hope you like it here and make some friends :hug:
  10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi Ken, welcome to SF. I really hope you make some friends here.
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to SF, Ken.
  12. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Ken welcome to the forums..I know to well the heartache that goes along with a breakup..I'm sure you will make friends here!! The members here are very supportive!!
  13. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Hey Ken, thanks for sharing your back story with us. Keep telling us about you and how you're feeling, we'll always be here for ya.

Welcome to SF. Hope you can find here what you need to move your life foward.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.