New here and having a really bad year, and a horrible day

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by blue2013, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blue2013

blue2013 New Member

Hi everyone. I just want to introduce myself. I'm blue2013 and have been battling severe depression since age 15. I'm now 39 and sometimes wonder if I'll make 40. Today is my tenth wedding anniversary. Ten years ago today the police seized the computer from my husband's office to do an investigation on who set me up online to be sexually assaulted in person, on the one year (to the day) anniversary of when I was assaulted in real life. (My husband owned the small company which employed his nephew.) A few days later, right before Christmas, the police informed us it was his nephew who set me up. To this day I still don't know why he did it or the extent of his online chats with random men in my name. I had been depressed before he did this, but since then have been really messed up. It ruined my life and my career, and today is a very dark day for me. I'm not suicidal or anything right now, but I can't make any guarantees as to the future, as to whether I will or will not ever feel that way again. I can tell you though that I'm very depressed and angry about what he did.

I'm lonely, and isolated and I have nobody I can talk to. I'm glad I found this forum. I am hoping I found a safe place to reach out to others and receive the emotional support I so desperately need, and give support in return. Thank you for being here, and I look forward to talking with you.

--blue2013

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry hun your nephew did such an awful thing I hope in time he is able to tell you why but maybe he doesn't know either Glad you are reaching out here make new friends so you don't feel so alone h ugs

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry for the horrible memories and thoughts associated with today. I am glad you found the forum - there are lots of people happy to listen sometimes just being able to talk can be a big help.

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I too am so sorry. Violations such as this attack on so many levels. The physical being just one component. This IS a very good community. And yes, you can talk about things here and will be heard. I have found for myself that talking here can help release some of the pressure. People here are not afraid of the pain and emotions of other people. So having this community is priceless to me. Glad you are here. Although I am so very sorry for what you have been through

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.