new here and not feeling very well at the moment!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Britt, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Hi my name is brittany I obviously have depression. I think I've had this for a long time but not too long ago like maybe a year ago did I actually felt like suicide. Every now and again I feel like going home would be the best answer. Yes I am a christian. Though every now and then I doubt it very badly. Sorry for the long post. But hope to make some real friends and talk to you soon!:stars:

2. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

Hi Brittany, Leonardo here welcomes you. I'm a newbie too.
    The best way to treat your depression is to talk it out. That is how I overcame my fatalistic views.

Even though I no longer hear that torturing voice that forced me to kill myself, it is still painful to relive my childhood and I can't help it but cry it out loud. A wound left untreated will infect, puss will develop, it will fester and the results would be deadly. For which reason I talk it out every opportunity I get, its my way of cleansing my soul. I didn't believe in ............ Read more of my life's experiences here: http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=73216

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Brittany, welcome to SF :) Glad you're here with us! :)

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi glad you found SF and know you will make lots of friends lot of support here

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Britt, welcome to SF!!

6. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi
    welcome to SF

7. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey britt :) welcome to the forum :hug:

8. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Hi Britt, welcome to the forum. I'm a Christian too and you can message me at any time with any concerns you may have. :hug:

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Brittany, Welcome to the forums..I agree with the OP that you need to talk it out.. Holding it in will only eat away at you..Have you tried therapy?? I have seen mine for four years..She has brought me a long way..I held it all in for fourteen years.. Then I found her and she brought it all to the surface..Therapists are very good at digging deep and helping you to deal with them..I wish you the best!!!

10. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

welcome tp the forum Brittney... :hug: x

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Thanks for the welcomes guys. And yes I've been in therapy but it doesnt seem to really help me. To be honest the only thing that does help me is making things and being creative. But talking to my sister really helps! Oh and shopping for clothes I like is really fun! I love to dress all crazy with striped stockings and such. XD

12. Dhanjot

Dhanjot Well-Known Member

Hi Britt,

Welcome. I think you'll find that there are some really good people here. I've been here a week and the friendships I've made have made a big difference, for the better.Hope you'll like it here too.

13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hello and :welcome: to the forum. It is great to have you here with us. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.