New here and so scared

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Kathys50, Aug 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathys50

Kathys50 Member

Hello I'm Kathy and for the past year and a half I've found myself in such deep turmoil and am paralyzed with worry and fear. I've had nothing but bad luck and have begun to think there's no hope in even trying anymore. I'm scared of these feelings I have they scare me. I just need something but I don't know what it is.

2. randomguy9

randomguy9 Put's the "Pro" in Profanity Chat Pro

Welcome to SF.

Many of us feel similar unfortuantly.

As for what to do, there are many approaches to try and heal from this kind of thing.. ask around on the forum. I'd be happy to chat about it sometimes if you would like.

3. Kathys50

Kathys50 Member

I would like someone to talk to

4. kxylah

kxylah Member

You can PM and anytime you like x

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to sf, alhough we've already spoken. Welcome :)

6. Kathys50

Kathys50 Member

Having people to talk to that know what I'm feeling really helps

7. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Glad to hear that, welcome to SF :hug:

8. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I know you are hurting but please be reassured you are people who understand what you are going through.

9. Kathys50

Kathys50 Member

Thank you everyone. I'm so tired of feeling like this. I wish I could just go back to when I was younger and had no worries

10. Unknown_111

Sorry for prying. What is the issue that is making you feel like this? I am sorry as I have only read this thread. Let me try to help you. Are you on medication or having group therapy?

11. Kathys50

Kathys50 Member

I'm worried about every aspect of my life I can't let go of things from my past and it has hurt my present. I'm stuck

12. Unknown_111

You are worrying about everything which is understandable. You have a daughter who would truly miss you. Deal with each situation day by day. It's hard but you pull through it. No doubt you suffering and crying the pain you feel. Do not worry about the crying as it helps to release the pain you feel.

Each day you live is important and no doubt you feel upset. Life is meant to test us and not be Candy floss. Like I say to others many people do care from another part of the world. You are no longer on your own.

Be strong my friend and try to worry now.

13. Kathys50

Kathys50 Member

Thank you for those encouraging words I'm saving them to read everyday.

14. Unknown_111

I meant to say. Try not to worry. Please accept my apologies for this genuine mistake. You know by joining this site, you are among people who understand your thought process. Life is harsh but it's about living the moment. If you think about hurting yourself in order to release the pain, then you must use the alternatives such as an elastic band or ice cubes. I must admit that the elastic band saved my life. When I was down the sting of the elastic band helped me and reminded me that life is important.

15. Kathys50

Kathys50 Member

Today I woke up ready to face the day.....now I can't wait to go to bed...feeling so lonely....

16. Unknown_111

Please do not fret as situations in life can be resolved. You have to be strong as ever. I know its hard but like I say hour by hour. You need to set yourself a simple daily routine.

17. Unknown_111

Contd. A simple daily routine. This will start you to focus. Yes, you may not want to stick to the daily routine, then that's fine. You have to remain strong which is not easy. The darkness you feel will come light in time. Don't worry please now.

18. Kathys50

Kathys50 Member

I'm waiting to come out of the darkness. I'm going to try to do the things you suggest

19. Unknown_111

You have to appreciate the simple things in life which you take you take for granted. I appreciate the first gasp of air when I wake up in the early hours. Each day, we all struggle but keeping a simple routine is a start, I suggest you join a therapy group which helped me a lot in my time of trouble. Sharing thoughts and the struggle with others face to face helped. I crash everyday or on a hourly basis but I am still here. I am still here down to the people who continually supported me here in my times of anguish on this forum. I am a true testimont of how this forum has helped me and others in the past and hopefully in the future. So please keep posting as we can all help each other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.