New here; EXTREMELY DEPRESSED; having trouble with this site

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LjadeC, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LjadeC

LjadeC New Member

Online it says this is a place that can help people who are suffering from EXTREME DEPRESSION and suicidal thoughts. :confusion::confusion:

But you have to wait until someone OK's what you've written? HOW can I connect with anyone that way?

I NEED help NOW!! I don't want to talk to someone over the phone; I just want to get some help online!

HELP, PLEASE????

Thank you...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi LjadeC What has you so depressed hun are you being treated for your depression Keep posting ok we see you hun your not alone hugs

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi and welcome to SF. I know it can be hard to wait when you're depressed and desperate, but you can write here now, and we can respond. Please let us know what is going on, and we can help you.

4. ekki2

ekki2 Member

Its probably just to avoid spamming and disruptive behaviour, and will pass once you get a higher postcount. Many forums have this function, its quite common.

How can you connect?? I've been wondering that myself.

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

This is not a crisis hotline, and yes, we review each trial member to protect the site as best we can (we probably will always keep this on manual as our post count is over one million and we are still doing this)...if you are in extreme 'danger' of being unsafe, please seek medical attention; if you need a crisis hotline, we have those numbers listed in our Resource section, and if you also wish to share what is going on for you, this is a peer to peer support forum and would like you to post and let us know what is happening

6. Count Floyd

Count Floyd Well-Known Member

ljadec, what's going on? Contact me if you want to talk. Extreme depression sucks, I know. I'm here for you, friend.

7. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

As mentioned by Sadeyes - This is a peer to peer support forum. There are possibilities that someone who is a regular member knows and understands what you are going through.

Perhaps it would be an idea to read through the rules of the forum as well - as this site is designed to be supportive and pro-life, there are certain things that are ill advised to discuss.

Above all - :welcome: to SF - I'm Gary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.