new here from Ohio!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by jasonthesavage, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonthesavage

jasonthesavage New Member

Hi everyone . I came here to hopefully get some help in starting to enjoy life. right now I hate my life,, Im married , have four boys, im 31. I work a crappy job. I am sick all the time. I have hypothyrodism. I'm on two different anxiety meds. I also have a irregular heartbeat. suffer from panic attacks all the time cause im always sick and it makes me go into panic. I got horrible mood swings. I get extremely angry at times though i never hurt anyone physically i hurt myself physically and emotionally. My wife gets annoyed alot of times cause i just dont talk at all sometimes. I get tired of taking care of my kids alot. Im always tired. I have sleeping problems,, insomnia mostly. I also take meds to help me sleep. I get chest pain all the time. I dont eat good although I have lost weight recently but i think it was mostly because of depression. I cant lift weights or do pushups cause when i do i get a irregular heartbeat and feel extremely light headed. I still try to work out anyway, but it just makes me feel worse. I hope i get some help and make some friends that are supportive. thanks for your time in reading this......
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

you'll find plenty of people here to listen,

3. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Welcome to SF hun! Glad you found us :) feel free to PM me at any time to chat :)

4. malacoba

malacoba Active Member

Welcome to the forum I hope it helps you
  5. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Very tough times it sounds like

Welcome to the forum sir
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. :hug:
  7. Surviving

Surviving Well-Known Member

Hi Jason. We share some of the same traits; approaching middle age, have a family, can't sleep, get depressed...

PM me any time if you want to chat. I'm always willing to listen and make new friends. I can't always respond right away but I will get back to you!!
  8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Jason x
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hi jason, welcome to the forum :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.