New here- I’ve had several attempts

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, well I've <mod edit - methods>, woken up to the horror of being unsuccessful and dealing with the sickness of drug I’d for days afterward.

A few times I’ve also attempted to get high and then just didn’t stop taking the drugs til they were all gone. I wasn’t attempting suicide but just thought what the heck, if I don’t wake up so what.

I have so much regret, guilt, shame and utter helplessness that every day is just another reminder of what a piece of crap I am.

I go to therapy and talk a little to my family but they are sick of hearing about it. So I try to keep my feelings to myself.

I am a terrible person and wish I could live my life over, I’d do everything different. Sad thing is if I did kill myself that would just be one more horrible thing I’ve done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Hey @Keeptrying

Welcome to SF. I'm glad you've found us.
I'm so sorry that things have been so hard. Do you want to tell us a little more about what's been going on? You'll not be judged here, just met with understanding and empathy.

Most times when we feel guilt like this, we have blown it up in our heads to be a much bigger deal than it really is and those around us would be shocked to realise how much stock we have put on our actions. Please don't beat yourself up, we've all done things we're not proud of but it's what we do from now that is important.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm so sorry that you're feeling so low, but I'm glad you found SF. We've all had similar feelings so we understand some of what you're going through.

When you're ready, please feel that you can share more of your story with us. Sometimes just getting things out can be very therapeutic and like Lulabelle said, you won't be judged here.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi @Keeptrying I am really sorry for how you are feeling. I have the same issue - family are sick and tired of hearing about in my case my severe anxiety.

You are more than welcome to keep posting here, we do care and respect how you feel. I am happy you chose to join here and wish you the best, please take good care of yourself. See a healthcare professional and go forwards from there, we are here for you too. We care.

Ella

Hope.less
Welcome

Im so sorry life has got you feeling so desperate :( hope by talking here will help even a lil and hope you find ways to make life bit more bearable for you

Take care

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi to you - welcome to the SF. We're glad to have you. I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00