New here, just introducing.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by xmercyme21x, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xmercyme21x

xmercyme21x New Member

Hey everyone my name is Shane. I just created an account on this site and plan on visiting daily. I have self injured ( mostly cutting ) since 8th grade ( i am a sophomore now ) and have attempted suicide a few times. I wish i could say it was all in the past but its not, and i'm still dealing with depression and self injury. I needed to let something out tonight and so i figured id make my first post on this site. So yah i'm Shane and thanks to whoever listens to what i had to say.

2. blade

blade Well-Known Member

i hope you anjoy it here.

3. Anamnesis.

Anamnesis. Active Member

Hey man, glad you chose to stop by. My name is Eric and I'm a Junior, I've gone through a lot of depression mixed with self harming just like you so I'm sure we'll be able to relate to eachother if I have the fortunate chance to chat with you. If you have MSN feel free to add me: the_fifth_freedom@hotmail.com

4. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to SF shane..
    Ever want to talk feel free to PM or email me or wahtever

5. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Depression and self harming, sounds like me! And, probably a lot of other people on here. :) Anyway, welcome. If you ever need to talk feel free to PM me or whatever.

6. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: Shaune, i hope you will find friends and support here on this site,
    sending caring thoughts,
    Beret

7. blackhole

blackhole Guest

hi shane I am a sophmore too. welcome and please feel free to look to me for support :)

8. LaLaLullaby

LaLaLullaby Well-Known Member

Hiya, Shane.
    Hope this site helps you out.

9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:hug: !!!!!!!!!welcome!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.