New here, not new to suicidal tendencies...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by fikkt, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fikkt

fikkt New Member

Hi everyone...

Thought it would be helpful for me to join this forum. I'm feeling my depression and suicidal thoughts alot lately...and could use some like-minded people or support. I don't really know what else to say...

:depressed

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to SF! If you are looking for support from people who have felt similarly, you're at the right place. :smile: When you are up to it, perhaps you can tell us a bit more about yourself. Looking forward to getting to know you!

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun welcome to SF you keep posting ok keep reaching out for support hugs

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Fikkt and welcome to SF. You've come to the right place...lots of supportive people who are dealing with similar issues. Hope you will get the help you need here.

5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Fikkt - you've come to the right place, and so WELCOME!! :) Thoughts and feelings are possible to turn around, given the right support and determination hun. :) We're here to listen and support and offer a chink of light leading to a new perspective........ it's all about taking steps to stay positive, and we all try to help each other here:)

6. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Welcome. You have come to the right place. I hope this forum is as helpful to you as it has been to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.