New here...possible triggers

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Invisible Child, Jun 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

Hello everyone,
    I am new here and have only been here a day. I am glad that I found this place, I have met some really nice people so far. A little about myself? I am a 44 year old female and have been married almost 20 years to a solider in the army. We together have 2 children, a boy that just turned 18 and a daughter that is 16. From a prior marriage I have 2 children ages 23 boy and 22 girl. I have one daughter who would be 20 in Sept. but she was taken away from me by a drunk driver in Jan of 2009.
    I really do not have any interests right now because nothing seems fun to do anymore. I suffer from PTSD, panic attacks, OCD and bulimia. (Yes, I'm a mess) I just want to feel accepted, loved and not always feel rejected and worthless. I have been rejected so many times over the past week and it is really taking a toll on me. I don't want to continue being in a world that is so ugly. :hug2:
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hiya QuietStormyOne and welcome to SF! I am sure you will fit in here, and hope you find us helpful and therapeutic! :hug:
  3. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hello welcome to SF, I am so sorry you have had a really tough week and it is taking its toll on you.

Please be gentle on yourself and take care

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, welcome to the forum. Trust me you have found a nice place which will become your haven. Keep posting and take care.
  5. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Hello and welcome to SF, I hope you find the site helpful :)
  6. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

i tip my hat to you. hope you feel welcome here. You deserve the best in life.
  7. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

welcome Quiet Storm.
  8. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:welcome: to SF QS1

9. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

Thanks y'all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.