New here ... so hi!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Weezaxx, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weezaxx

Weezaxx Member

Hi everyone, I have just joined, and really I don't know why ... hopefully it means I am looking for help!

The last 18 months have been dificult with me, which resulted in a breakdown for me earlier this year, and becoming someone that I didn't know. I ended up cheating on my husband and leaving him for someone who I could talk too. The affair ended after 6 months, partially my choice, and I contacted my husband and told him it was him I loved and told him I was ill with depression/breakdown ... that was 2 months ago ... and I am in limbo as he hasn't decided what he wants as he just sees hurt when he looks at me.

Every other day I am wanting to hurt myself, especially at night, but I am still here and haven't attempted anything.

I have been put on anti-depressants and currently having a mental health assessment, but I feel that if I don't try and help myself, that I am not going to get anywhere.

Sorry if this one was a bit long, but I've lost all confidence in myself over the last 18 months, which in turn in out of character, and I have no one else to talk too

Lou

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Louisa :)

3. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Lou and welcome...many of us have felt this way...that we are acting like someone we do not know at all...depression has a way of changing all of our perceptions...so glad you have sought help and hope the assessment goes well...please continue to tell us what is going on and I also hope you find what you are looking for...big hugs, J

5. Weezaxx

Weezaxx Member

Thanxs everyone

Lou

6. confusedgirl

confusedgirl Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf. Xx

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Lou!!

8. Weezaxx

Weezaxx Member

Thanxs everyone - I posted a fairly long 'rant' about my last 18 months in the rant section ... it just explains a lot about what I have been through, and how I ended up here!

Bit of bedtime reading!

Lou

9. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

It sounds like you've had a rough time, but you'll find people here that can connect with you. You'll make some good friends and, hopefully, get that extra support you need.

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum! :hug:

11. Weezaxx

Weezaxx Member

Thanxs again everyone - it means a lot - there is no one else for me to talk too

Louisa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.