new here today

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Angel5, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel5

Angel5 New Member

I don't know why I'm here really. I'm trying to find a line to grab onto or something. My name is Angel. I'm 37 years old. Wife and mother of 3. I've had depression issues my whole life. Including as a small child. I'm going to go find an area where to post my issue now. I could explain it all in here but isn't this just an introduction? I guess if I don't find somewhere to post and tell then I'll come back and reply to my own thread here. Thank you
  2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

welcome angel :hug: hope you find what you're looking for here. don't be shy, we are good listeners
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF ! Don't get too concerned about which area to post things in but if you want to talk about depressuion there is a depression area- if you want to talk about being suicidal right now then the crisis or suicide areas will work - post it anywhere and if you want it moved later just drop me a PM and will move it while you find your way around some.

Welcome to SF and I hope you find it useful and a place you can talk.

- Ben
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Depression is a tough to cope with and only people who suffer from it understand what you are going through. Please keep posting for support and care. You are among a nice group of people who will support you through your own crisis.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.