New Here Transgender

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Christine13, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christine13

Christine13 New Member

Hi I haven't posted before I don't think. I'm a transgender Male to Female, and don't think I've seen posts from anybody about this topic. I've gone through depression and all sorts of feelings all my life. I'm 21 years old and am struggling with this situation. I have gone to a support group but there aren't anybody really like me and there are more Female to Males then Male to Females. I've been a intersex person on here but that's about it for this site. Hmm I'm a little embaressed and scared at the moment and don't know what else to say, but if there is anybody else like me on this site that would be really great. And to the rest if you want to help thank you very much, it would be appreciated, because it's very difficult to find people to help, since they'd rather get to know you and have sex with you because they are looking for a adventure and want you to get them off rather than help you.

Please no harrasment and if you don't want to help then don't bother messaging me or posting on this topic because I've gone through a lot of discrimination. If that's how it will be i'll try to find another site. Thanks for reading.

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome hun. I am not transgender, I'm sorry. I however do have depression, so that much I can tell you I can identify with that. I am Carolyn. If you'd ever like to talk please know i'm here. Take care. :hug:

3. Innocent

Innocent Guest

I just wanted to say hi and to let you know if you ever need someone to talk with you can send me a PM. I'm not transgender. It doesn't bother me that you are either. I realize it must be very difficult for you, there is a lot of discrimination...and I don't think that that is right.
    *hugs*

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. You will find a few transgenders here, but we tend not to differentiate from each other here. Doesn't matter your orientation. Just that you are here and are just simply you. looking forward to meeting you. Take care. :hug:

5. LeaveMeAlone

LeaveMeAlone Well-Known Member

Hiya and welcome to SF I'm sure you will find us a bunch of lovely people. Again I'm not transgender, Although I do sometimes cross dress. I'd love to do more of it but i've never had the nerve, I've never gone out in public dressed as a woman.

6. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Hi there and welcome to the forum, hope to see you around and get to know you... maybe even in chat.

TDM

7. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hi and welcome to the forum. i wanted to tell you that you´ll find a lot of people here that will talk to you and who will hear you no matter what, because we all are the same here, we aren´t female or male, we talk about our situation and about a lot of things more but we don´t judge anyone for who she/he is or was. i hope to see you around and remember...you can pm me at any time;)

8. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

9. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to SF

I am sorry, I am not transgender, however I am someone that will be happy to 'lend an ear', to support you if you need someone, to 'listen' and I won't judge you on anything you say. As far as I can see you are a human being and that in itself means that deserve any help and support you feel you need.

I truly don't think you have to worry about this here, the mods are excellent and the community itself is supportive and understanding.

Take care and look forward to seeing you around.

10. Sad_Rabbit

Sad_Rabbit Well-Known Member

Welcome Christine,
    I admire your courage. Don't let mean people get you down. Rabbit

11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :hug:

12. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum hun...

Love BP

Thread Status: