new here.. well suicidal obviously haha

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by onlydale, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onlydale

onlydale New Member

um well.. I havn't done this before.. but anyway my name is dale.. I've been suicidal/depressed for quite a few years, in the past I've had a few attempts. I wasn't.. I'm not sure.. fully commited to it I guess. was looking for something to keep myself going.
    Anyway alot of things have happened this year, past month in particular, I've realised I just dont realy have any fight left anymore. I guess i'm just weak, suicide may be an easy or weak way out some people may think.. but eh it's all i seem to think about now. I feel tired, and way older than I should for my age. and I truly just want to move past it all. I'm planning on ending it all in a week, and I know I have the will to carry through this time. I don't want people pitying or hating, or trying to tell me why I should live, I kind of just want to be able to talk to a few people. or just someone, over the next week. It would be nice I havn't had anyone to talk to about this over the past month. and it may be selfish to be putting it on someone else. but if anyone can put up with me it would be nice =] thanks for reading, please don't hate haha.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Dale glad to see you reaching out here Depression makes one very weak hun so i understand the will to fight can get lost in the darkness. Coming here shows that you don't really want to leave hun you just want a way out of the darkness some. You are too tired to fight then time to call for help ok Talk to your doctor a therapist go to hospital but there is help you don't have to fight this alone hugs

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Dale, welcome to SF. This isn't a place for hate, so you don't need to worry about that happening. I know you seem pretty convinced on ending it, but I hope that you don't. I hope that by posting here and getting to know us, we will be able to help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.