New here. Wish I would never wake another day BUT

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by RP2383, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RP2383

RP2383 Member

I am too much of a coward to do it myself. I have even gone so far as to try to intimidate others to take my life for me. Between a mother who was abusive in every way, being molested and abandoned by my mother eventually and Recently going through a bad breakup with a woman who told me on my birthday 4 years ago she was pregnant then had a abortion against my pleads a few weeks later I just have no more fight. I am done. But i cant do it due to my fear of it hurting or not going right and the attempt leaving me a vegetable instead.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry that you have had pain and difficulties in the past. Perhaps with some help you can put those things where they belong - in the past and look towards a future instead .....

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

3. Raul

Raul New Member

RP are you still there?

4. RP2383

RP2383 Member

Yeah im still here

5. RP2383

RP2383 Member

Had a hunting knife to my wrist today. I was able to calm down by thinking I would never see my kid if I ended my life that way. (I am a christian)

6. RP2383

RP2383 Member

Sorry i joined. Theres nothing here for me. Hope you all get well

7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No, you are not alone. Please keep posting. Your important to us all on this forum. We give each other help and support. Keep posting.

8. RP2383

RP2383 Member

Dude I am far past thoughts though. I am in the attempts category. Yes I am afraid to do it myself but during my attempts I was sober and gave not a you know what. Now I have not had that feeling for a few weeks now but its only a few weeks. Whos to say the next time my give a damn is busted I wont succeed?

9. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Just try to hang in there RP - we're all here for you

:freehug:

10. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:freehug:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.