new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by lis la nada, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lis la nada

lis la nada Member

i became very depressed and confused. i need help i dropped into a bad crisis..... thanks for listening.....im unsure what to say. except to introduce myself.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...when you feel comfortable, please tell us what is going on and remember that you deserve good care, so please contact your doctor or visit an emergency room if you are in need...welcome again

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Lis sorry you have become very depressed and confused. Was there something that caused this to happen Maybe in time you can share more with us Hugs to you if that is ok

4. lis la nada

lis la nada Member

thanks for the welcome. i came close to making a decision that is not in my best interest. im so depressed and scared i can hardly move.in crisis in other words. im going to go to sleep early .i will post tomorow more about whats going on. thanks again.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you can sleep hun and i hope you have someone in rl to talk to to reach out to ok if you remain in crisis . We are here to support you as well hugs

6. lis la nada

lis la nada Member

im unsure ofthe rules.I have read them but still do not understand fully.Can i talk about what is my problems...im confused.

7. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You can post about any thoughts or feelings. The only thing we ask is thta you do not post specific methods or ask for methods to die.... we are a pro-life site and the methods we share are methods and ideas to feel better , where to get help, and just a lending ear of understanding people.

Feel free to share your thoughts, issues, or problems as you are comfortable with.

8. lis la nada

lis la nada Member

Im trying to distract myself.i am going to see my GP today maybe he can help.Im terrified.

9. lis la nada

lis la nada Member

Hello and thank you for the offer to talk.
    My life is in a mess and out of healthy control at the moment.
    My thoughts all confused and scrambled up ,my feelings do not match what is going on ,i have money problems ,i have relationship problems ,i can self injure ,i have mental health illness ,i have physical illness and chronic pain.
    I have chronic anxiety and constant panic. Actually i have been in state of panic for over a year.
    I can find little in my life to respect myself about.
    Unfortunately i am pretty sure i have "autistic spectrum disorder". I have been diagnosed as having that but others disagree. I also disagree.
    Or I, according to other doctors have a number of different disorders, adhd ,ocd ,dyslexia ,chronic depression and brain damage.
    Yesterday i went into a crisis. I have no one real time to ask for help. Paradoxically i am considered of above average intelligence. I am on medication, it helps. However it can only help so much.
    I have social problems and interpersonal problems. I live in a small community where gosop goes around very fast. I have been unwell on and off at this level of anxiety for over a year solid without a let up.
    I live in Mexico ,i am an Australian national and I find Mexico a very difficult place to live. Sometimes I just lose my control of my healthy thinking. I am very sensitive and basically yesterday it all got totally overwelming. I have other problems that are beyond the scope of this forum to table. Self destructive thoughts are overwhelming me. I feel like i just want the anxiety to end. Yesterday i realized i was in trouble so i reached out to try and find some help.
    As i stated i have read the guidelines again but am still unsure of what to post. i can not read very well and have to use a text reader. i know i have to be very careful what i say and how i say it. This is a very sensitive area and i respect others feelings.I am going to talk to my Gp today. I can not talk to him very well because he is only a Gp (a very good one) and a compassionate man but limited in his knowledge regarding how much he can help. Im really sliding into a bad state. My sleep is all over the place my eating is unstable.I am exhausted both emotionally and physically.
    Maybe i can talk about the mess here ,just slowly. I am unsure what to say on this forum or how much detail to go into. I would not want to "trigger" anyone.
    My mental health history is terrible. I have had a number of admissions to hospital for mental issues. I will read again the forum guidelines and try to understand what is appropriate here. I have to put this through a spell check as i am a terrible speller.
    I hope i can find some help and perspective and help here. Im a mess currently. Thank you so much for listening.

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forums, :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.