New Here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Glo, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glo

Glo New Member

Hello,

I am new to the forum and thought I would say hello. I have been struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts on and off for many years. I am hoping to chat with people here who understand my situation and I would like to also offer my insights to anyone here whom it may help in some small way.

Thank you.

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hi Glo and welcome.
    This is a fine place to get peer support, as well as to just make friends who understand.
    Try the CHAT feature also - there are often good support conversations going on, real time, that are beneficial.
    Hope to see more of you here.

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Glo and warm welcome..lots. Of good people here fighting the beast of depression and suicidal ideation. Look around at your own speed.. Lot of forums and chat rooms usually occupied.. Hope you can make some friends here.. Get any questions please just let us know..later, Jim

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey Glo and welcome to SF...you've come to a good place to talk things out and find people who are going through similar situations.

5. emzkimo

emzkimo Active Member

Welcome, I'm new here too. It feels better already just to know I have somewhere to go when I'm feeling my worst and no one will judge me!

6. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Welcome Glo! I've been a member here for awhile now, and I always seem to find support here whenever I need it. It's a great place to come to when you're feeling your lowest. I always end up feeling better whenever I post a thread on here. Gives me lots of hope! =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.