New here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KnightFalls, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightFalls

KnightFalls Well-Known Member

I don't understand. I am very happily married and have a great dog. The unconditional love in our house is amazing. But yet I keep having thoughts of death. Why?

2. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Am the same happily married got cats loved by my family i still want to die
    My step dad was loved by us and he ended his life and we dont know the reasons why he did it
    Sometimes love isnt enough to deal with the pain

I hope you seek help

3. KnightFalls

Does your spouse understand?

4. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

he dont understand why i feel like this he just says it not a good idea we talk about it all the time poor guy must be sick of hearing it
    I am suicidal most of the time
    But without him id be a lot worse

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Have you reach out to a professional sometimes it is chemical based depression i hope you talked to your doctor hugs

6. KnightFalls

I have. I am seeing a therapist (recent) and have to hold together for 3 more weeks before can see the psychiatrist. My primary said he cannot help, beyond his speciality.

7. Itiswhatitis

Itiswhatitis Active Member

I'm sorry that you are struggling with this. It sucks having to wait so long for help. I'm new here as well, and this forum has been a godsend for me already. I want you to know that, although I may not be able to physically help you, I'm here for you. Anytime. You have people here who care, who can relate, and do not judge. Message me anytime.

8. KnightFalls

Thank you. Part of my feeling of depression is that there are not people who care. Yes, I have my husband, but other than him I have not one to confide in. I have no one to trust with my thoughts and my pain. My husband is wonderful and always listens. But it is not fair to him to try to hold me together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.