New here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Hopelessdependent92, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hopelessdependent92

Hopelessdependent92 New Member

Hello I am here because I have depression/ intrusive thoughts (OCD), anxiety , bipolar and have thoughts of suicide or self harm at various times its been worse this year but I haven't acted on it and I feel silly for being here cause idk if I'd ever go through with it but I do feel hopeless lately and hopefully it helps .. All of my problems just gets so overwhelming...
  2. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

hello welcome to forum, well your in the right place for all your issues, I hope you find this forum supportive , insightful and helpful, feel free to browse and maybe got to let it all out to vent your your frustrations or overwhelmed friend
  3. PinkiePieInTheSky

PinkiePieInTheSky Well-Known Member

4. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

5. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

Hey there and welcome, we are all happy to have you here. I'm sorry you're going through such a rough time; I know all too well what intrusive thought patterns are like and offer you my deepest empathy. It's just so draining, isn't it? But it's really helpful to have an outlet and I hope that this forum and the people here become good resources of comfort and support for you.

Hang in there!
  6. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Hello and Welcome to the Forum! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.