New here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Beatrix, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beatrix

Beatrix New Member

Hi everyone I found this forum which I hope helps elevate my desire to be gone from this world. I feel so indifferent and depressed about everything and of course, I have withdrawn knowing that the more time I spend alone my thoughts reinforce the fact that I've given up on pretty much everything and have become a burden. I'm tired of feeling this way and hope with the support of people who are going through the same feelings id be able to pull myself out of this hell.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Beatrix and welcome to the forum, I personally no longer suffer from depression but when I did it was very intense. Medication and therapy helped me through it and I slowly got better over a number of years. You will find a lot of people here who are suffering like you, keep the hope alive!!

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Holding out hand of support to you Beatrix You are not so alone ok we understand

4. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

Hallo Beatrix. Welcome to the forum! I hope you we can give you the help and support you need Beatrix, we are all here for one reason or another and understand what you are going through. Hang in there, the road may be a long and lonely one but there may be a time where you reach a happier point in your life. Like you, not such a short time ago I was in the throes of depression but like Petal said I have come through it for now, however unlikely that seems for my past self.

5. little lucy

little lucy Active Member

Hey, I am new here too.

6. Beatrix

Beatrix New Member

Thank you for your kind words. It's reassuring to know that there are people who can empathize with what I'm feeling. I'm glad that I've found support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.